I provide a range of professional development workshops for the education sector which typically cover:
- Building positive workplace environments & teams.
- Effective communication.
- Understanding team dynamics.
- DiSC® profiling.
- Building & maintaining collaborative & cohesive teams.
- Giving & receiving effective feedback & feed forward.
- Resolving conflict.
- Avoiding teacher burnout.
- Team building.
I can also offer:
- Leadership training & mentoring.
- Teacher Only Day programmes - half and full day options.
- Climate & culture surveys.
- Leadership mentoring and training.
- First time leaders mentoring and training.
- In-service visits on a monthly or as required basis.
All education sector programmes are tailored to meet the needs of the staff involved. Give me a call today to discuss the needs of your organisation and I will put together a suitable programme that also fits within any timing or budget constraints you may have.
Our Senior Leadership Team used Jenny for PD around having courageous conversations. For this Jenny delivered a programme around building positive workplace environments and communication. We were blown away with how valuable the day turned out for us all. Jenny led us through a day of self discovery and linked to how we could operate more effectively individually as well as a member of the team. Jenny was a fantastic facilitator, with sound researched knowledge. She has a relaxed manner and her activities were very interactive. We had a lot of laughs which made the learning easy. She ensured we have the tools to continue to develop after this day. I certainly have used different techniques and approaches with great success. I would happily recommend her... read more
Jo Sturme, Deputy Principal, Rotorua Lakes High School