Business Leadership Development Course - Tauranga
This one day business leadership development course will provide you with the following:
- Equip you with the essential principles of leadership to understand our changing workforce.
- Leadership training in the skills required to manage yourself and other people to become the best leader you can be.
- Help you understand and develop strategies to improve your leadership style which will assist you to understand how you are perceived and received as a leader.
- Recognise, understand and appreciate people's behavioural styles, so you can lead and manage effectively.
Understanding how your behaviour affects the people you work with, is an essential principle of leadership. You will complete an online questionnaire which will generate a profile for you highlighting leadership strengths, qualities and challenges. Your profile will also identify strategies to deal with all types of people in any situation and to manage your team dynamics. It also highlights three strategies to improve your overall effectiveness as a leader. Your DiSC profile is an essential tool in your leadership toolkit, which will enable you to understand yourself as a leader.
Building Positive Work Environments
Discover ways to build and maintain relational trust, respect and credibility as a leader, to ensure that everyone works in a positive workplace environment. I will also focus on how to strengthen relationships, so that your team works collaboratively and cohesively.
Communicating effectively and in a variety of ways is vital in a leadership role. Are you communicating with clarity? Find out your communication style and how this affects the communication pathway. I will share key reminders and strategies to improve listening, body language and verbal and written communication skills.
Feedback & Feed Forward
Building a culture of giving and receiving feedback and feed forward, is vital as a leader. Learn how to give relevant, genuine and meaningful feedback. This will enable you to deal with any issues or concerns proactively and not reactively.
Conflict occurs from time to time and can cause significant stress and anxiety for leaders. I will share with you a simple and effective process that will provide you with a step by step guide to resolve conflict quickly and effectively.
Coaching Your Staff To Success
Coaching is essential to grow and develop staff and also to address any issues or concerns by:
- Understanding the key components of coaching.
- How to develop effective coaching plans to deal with any issues or concerns or to grow and develop your experienced staff.
Follow Up Coaching Session
Each participant will have access to a one on one follow up coaching session which will allow you to capitalise on your strengths and identify areas for further growth and development.
|Event Date||Wednesday 16 Oct 2019 - 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||Wednesday 16 Oct 2019 - 4:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||Friday 06 Sep 2019|
|Cut off date||Friday 11 Oct 2019|
|Individual Price||$1,500 GST Inclusive|